Download MK Explorer (File manager) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MK Explorer (File manager) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MK Explorer (File manager) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MK Explorer (File manager) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MK Explorer (File manager) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MK Explorer (File manager) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MK Explorer (File manager) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MK Explorer (File manager) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MK Explorer (File manager) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MK Explorer (File manager) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MK Explorer (File manager) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MK Explorer (File manager) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MK Explorer (File manager) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MK Explorer (File manager)
|App Name||MK Explorer (File manager)|
|Update||May 3, 2016|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
MK Explorer (File manager) FAQs, Guide, and Features
MK Explorer is another simple file manager.
Features and functions:
✓ Material Design
✓ Of course: delete, copy, paste, and move
✓ Two windows (panels) to view files
✓ Shortcuts on the desktop directly from the main application
✓ Keyboard Shortcuts
✓ Search engine for files
✓ Thumbnails of images, videos and APK files
✓ Extracting ZIP and RAR archives
✓ Compression to ZIP
✓ Root access
✓ Android 5+ SD Card support
✓ Adapted to smartphones, tablets 7 and 10 inch
✓ Built-in gallery
✓ Built-in text editor
✓ Built-in music player
✓ Supports 20 languages
✓ If you would like to help with translation to your language or if you would like to complete a current translation please contact me 🙂
✓ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – need to write files
✓ READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – need to read files
✓ INSTALL_SHORTCUT – need to add shortcut to desktop
✓ ACCESS_SUPERUSER – need to get access to root
✓ WAKE_LOCK – need to properly perform operations on files when the screen is off
✓ WRITE_SETTINGS – need to set audio files as a ringtone
– Fixed: reported bugs
– Updated: Chinese Simplified language (Thank you guys! 🙂 )
Note: if you have problems with SD Card access please clear data or reinstall app
– Added: an option to set music files as a ringtone (new permission WRITE_SETTINGS)
– Added: an option to set images as a wallpaper
– Fixed: reported bugs
– Improved: file operations (Android 5+)
– Updated languages: Fench, Czech, Hungarian (Thank you guys!)
– Fixed a few reported bugs
The MK Explorer (File manager) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.