Download Mobile Passport for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mobile Passport for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mobile Passport on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mobile Passport for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mobile Passport on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mobile Passport on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mobile Passport for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mobile Passport on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mobile Passport and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mobile Passport for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mobile Passport on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mobile Passport and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mobile Passport and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Mobile Passport|
|Developer||Airside Mobile Inc.|
|Update||December 16, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Mobile Passport FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mobile Passport enables U.S. and Canadian passport holders to save time during the entry process at most major U.S. airports and cruise ports! Securely submit your passport and answers to CBP questions and access designated lanes in the inspection area.
Mobile Passport plus
provides even greater convenience with features to digitally scan and store passports and keep a record of your trip history.
“… makes clearing US customs a breeze.” – CNBC
“… the best-kept secret in air travel.” – Washington Post
“… the godsend you need.” – Forbes
How it works:
1. Download the app. No background check, interview or pre-approval needed.
2. Complete passport profiles. With the free version of Mobile Passport, your info will expire four (4) hours after submission. To scan and store passports for future trips, upgrade in-app to Mobile Passport plus yearly (7-day free trial period) or monthly (no trial period).
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Make sure the Date & Time settings are set for your current, local time zone. Submit passport(s) and CBP questions.
4, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will send a digital receipt in the form of an encrypted QR code receipt, which will expire after four (4) hours.
5. Follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
6. Show your physical passport and QR code receipt, and briefly talk to a CBP officer.
Mobile Passport can be used at these airports: ✈️
– Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
– Boston Logan (BOS)
– Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
– Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
– Denver (DEN)
– Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
– Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye (HNL)
– Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
– Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
– Kansas City (MCI)
– Los Angeles (LAX)
– Miami (MIA)
– Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
– New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
– Newark Liberty (EWR)
– Oakland (OAK)
– Orlando (MCO)
– Philadelphia (PHL)
– Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
– Pittsburgh (PIT)
– Portland (PDX)
– Sacramento (SMF)
– Salt Lake City (SLC)
– San Diego (SAN)
– San Francisco (SFO)
– San José Mineta (SJC)
– San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
– Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
– Tampa (TPA)
– Washington Dulles (IAD)
and at these cruise ports: 🛳
– Miami (MSE)
– Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
– West Palm Beach (WPB)
– San Juan, Puerto Rico (PUE)
MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status).
Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in the inspection area to determine the shortest line and decide which program to use.
Mobile Passport Plus Payment Info
Payment will be charged to your Google ID account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the Google Play Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to the app.
* Now available at Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
* Updated with new question on U.S. CBP Declaration Form 6059B
* No longer available at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
The Mobile Passport is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.