Download Mobile Truck Simulator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mobile Truck Simulator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mobile Truck Simulator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mobile Truck Simulator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mobile Truck Simulator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mobile Truck Simulator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mobile Truck Simulator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mobile Truck Simulator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mobile Truck Simulator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mobile Truck Simulator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mobile Truck Simulator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mobile Truck Simulator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mobile Truck Simulator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Mobile Truck Simulator
|App Name||Mobile Truck Simulator|
|Update||July 31, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Mobile Truck Simulator FAQs, Guide, and Features
A game that you have been waiting for is finally here! Experience a realistic truck driving mechanics by delivering trailers across different city with beautiful landscape using your smartphone. Wait no more as Mobile Truck Simulator will give you the best truck driver experience you will ever had.
🚚 * Realistic Truck Driving Experience
🚚 * Drive Across City Roads And Highways
🚚 * Amazing Next Generation Trucks
🚚 * Impressive Trucks Customization
🚚 * Custom Livery
🚚 * Realistic Detailed Interiors
🚚 * Lots Of Trailers To Transport
🚚 * Realistic Fuel Consumption And Damage System
🚚 * Intelligent Ai
🚚 * Realistic Traffic System
🚚 * Realistic Weather Conditions (Sunny And Rain Full Of Thunder) And Day Night Cycle
🚚 * Various Camera Angles
🚚 * Amazing Graphics
🚚 * Realistic Truck Sound Effects
🚚 * Easy Controls (Tilt, Buttons Or Steering Wheel)
HOW TO PLAY
Start your Truck by using Start / Stop button.
Choose your job mission and drive across cities to deliver the trailer to warehouse on destination.
Control your Truck by using break and acceleration buttons.
Choose how to control your Truck on the Settings menu.
During the night, you can turn the headlights on by using Headlights button.
When your Truck ran out of gas, you can buy gas from the offers.
If you follow traffic rules during the game, you will earn more money.
Repair you truck in the designated place.
Attention : Request new trucks or features on our Social Page!
The Mobile Truck Simulator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.