Download Moon Phase Calendar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Moon Phase Calendar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Moon Phase Calendar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Moon Phase Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Moon Phase Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Moon Phase Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Moon Phase Calendar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Moon Phase Calendar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Moon Phase Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Moon Phase Calendar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Moon Phase Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Moon Phase Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Moon Phase Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Moon Phase Calendar
|App Name||Moon Phase Calendar|
|Update||May 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Moon Phase Calendar FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application is not only an advanced lunar calendar with notifications, but also a valuable source of information about the Moon in your chosen location! You can check here e.g. current phase of the Moon, the illumination and the dates of subsequent phases. You will also find useful information about the Sun, dawn, twilight, and important phenomena of light.
Get interested in our application if you are:
• a person who is feeling the influence of the Moon on his or her body – the calendar of the Moon phases will allow you to carefully plan important events in your life so that the Moon favors the implementation of your plans! With this application you will get a notification up to 3 days in advance about Full Moon, New Moon, First Quarter or Last Quarter and you will be able to properly prepare for this day. In addition, you can observe phenomena such as perigee (the Moon closest to the Earth) or apogee (the Moon farthest to the Earth) – thanks to this you will know when the influence of the Moon is strongest and when the weakest!
• amateur astronomy – view of the compass with the visualization of the azimuths of the Moon and the Sun will allow a better understanding of the phenomena associated with them (at school, university or during independent observation). The compass shows with colored arches the visibility of the Sun or the Moon in the sky on a given day in the selected location.
• photographer – the view of the Sun allows you to check when there is a “golden hour” and “blue hour”, so you can plan to take beautiful and professional photos outdoors.
The most important functionalities of the application:
– The Moon view with over 15 useful parameters, including the current phase of the Moon, illumination, rise and set of the Moon, the dates of subsequent phases
– The Sun view with over 10 useful parameters, including sunrise and sunset, dawn, twilight, length of day and night
– calendar with a view of the selected month and important parameters of the Moon or the Sun.
– compass view is the visualization of azimuths of the Sun and the Moon (and elevation angle) for the selected location
– notification with current Moon illumination and phase name
– notification of upcoming Full Moon, New Moon, First Quarter or Last Quarter in advance up to 3 days
– widget with the visualization of the current phase of the Moon
– the ability to check the parameters of the Moon and the Sun for any date, both future and past (eg date of birth)
– everything for you free and offline!
• Access to the network -> access to our site, information about our other applications, displaying a world map, advertising
• Location -> automatic location search
In the case of issues in the application or the idea how to improve it – contact us using the envelope icon in the application or by email at the bottom of the page.
Translations into various languages thanks to:
Afrikaans – Lani Theromp
Arabic – Ziyad Allawi
Bulgarian – anonymous
Croatian – Mariana Benkovic, Dalibor Olujić
Chinese – Valeska C. Sokolowski
Czech – Vlasta Puczok, Vojtěch Uhlíř, anonymous alias: Lachende Bestien
French – Patrick Zajda, Marc Serrau
German – Rainer Mergarten
Hungarian – Juliett Jokán
Indonesian – Muhamad Ariq Rasyid
Italian – Alessandro BoccarussoKorean – Changhwan Kim
Latvian – Baiba Barkane
Macedonian – Melani Josifova
Norwegian – KLA
Portuguese – Valdir Vasconcelos, Paulo Azevedo
Romanian – Adrian Mazilu
Russian – anonymous
Sinhala – Nuwan Wijayaweera
Slovak – Samuel Ján Sokol
Spanish – Jose Oswaldo Mendoza
Swedish – anonymous
Tamil – anonymous
Turkish – anonymous
Translations into new languages & small fix
Location view UX improvement
Rotating the compass
Selection of date and time for which parameters are displayed
Support 12h time format
Improvements for Android Oreo
Fixed notification lights
Details in calendar view
Configuration of the first day of the week (Mon/Sun)
Configuration of the notification style
Power management improvements
The Moon Phase Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.