Download Moon+ Reader for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Moon+ Reader for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Moon+ Reader on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Moon+ Reader for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Moon+ Reader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Moon+ Reader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Moon+ Reader for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Moon+ Reader on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Moon+ Reader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Moon+ Reader for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Moon+ Reader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Moon+ Reader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Moon+ Reader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Moon+ Reader|
|Update||August 18, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Moon+ Reader FAQs, Guide, and Features
☆ All-in-one ebook documents management and Innovative book reader with powerful controls & full functions:
• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support EPUB, PDF, DJVU, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, PRC, CHM, CBZ, CBR, UMD, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, HTML, MD(MarkDown), WEBP, RAR, ZIP or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox/WebDav, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict,
ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, Українська, Việt
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Name replacement | Role reversal
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
● Reduce Ads while browsing multiple books
● Update PDF Engine, fix garbled chars and crash issues
● Update Dropbox SDK, support downloading super big file
● Support customized readwise highlights server
● Allow disable/enable font resource missing tip
The Moon+ Reader is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.