Download motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install motionEye app – Home Surveillance System for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the motionEye app – Home Surveillance System and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
motionEye app – Home Surveillance System
|App Name||motionEye app – Home Surveillance System|
|Update||March 25, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
motionEye app – Home Surveillance System FAQs, Guide, and Features
The motionEye app is an interface to interact with the motionEye powered camera devices, all in one app. This app is completely free to use.
The motionEye app – Home Surveillance System offers a native motionEye interface which unlike other motionEye client apps maintains a consistent motionEye UI.
★★★★Read carefully before downloading★★★★
Beta testing link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jairaj.janglegmail.motioneye
If there is an issue, before rating the app, please do let us know on our feedback mail id, we shall fix it at once.
⚠ We do not guarantee the working of non-motionEye powered cameras.
⚠ This app does not convert your old phone into a security camera.
⚠ This app does not fully support RTSP cameras yet.
⚠ The developer of this app does not manage the motionEye server-side application. Please visit this link if you are facing any server-side issues: https://github.com/ccrisan/motioneye/issues
⚠ If the app crashes please make sure that android WebView application is updated or try reinstalling the app.
⚠ To access camera outside of your network, please enable port forwarding on your WiFi router. Please check this link: https://github.com/ccrisan/motioneyeos/issues/58
• Prominent features:
★ View and download motion-triggered videos or photos stored on Google Drive* or any other linked cloud storage.
★ Add multiple network cameras in the app. Though it is natively designed to work with motionEye and motionEye OS powered cameras, it also supports other network cameras.
★ View all your network stream at once on the motionEye app’s home screen itself.
★ We got your back, navigate to Help and FAQ section of our app to fix app-related issues faster.
★ Be a developer: the motionEye app is open-source.
★Stay tuned for the next update, more awesome features are on their way.
• Please let us know what more cool features do you want by sending feedback in the about section of the app.
*This feature is available when you link Google Drive with motionEye
★In Beta update 0.9.8.1.2
• Added Pinch-to-Zoom for motionEye web Page
• Optimized app
The motionEye app – Home Surveillance System is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.