Download Move the Block : Slide Puzzle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Move the Block : Slide Puzzle for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Move the Block : Slide Puzzle for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Move the Block : Slide Puzzle for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Move the Block : Slide Puzzle
|App Name||Move the Block : Slide Puzzle|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Move the Block : Slide Puzzle FAQs, Guide, and Features
Move the Block : Slide Puzzle is a simple and addictive sliding block puzzle game!
Get the red block out of a 6×6 grid full of wooden blocks by moving the other blocks out of its way. Solve each stage without any hints to earn 3 stars and a super crown!
HOW TO PLAY
• Move the red block to the exit.
• Horizontal blocks can move from side to side.
• Vertical blocks can move up and down.
• Unblock the exit to solve the puzzle!
• Hundreds of puzzles to solve!
• Use the available hints to figure out the answer
• Use Reset and Undo buttons to get a second chance
• Smooth and beautiful animation
• Relaxing sound effects
MORE FUN GAMES!
• Move the Block : Slide Puzzle contains ads like banner, interstitial, video and house ads.
• Our games are free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like AD FREE and hints.
• You can enjoy the game on various devices and screen sizes! (smartphones and tablets)
Come enjoy the best slide puzzle game! Slide the wooden blocks & unblock the exit to win!
21.1125.09 Update Note :
Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
Have Fun & Enjoy!.
The Move the Block : Slide Puzzle is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.