Download Moya App datafree for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Moya App datafree for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Moya App datafree on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Moya App datafree for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Moya App datafree on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Moya App datafree on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Moya App datafree for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Moya App datafree on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Moya App datafree and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Moya App datafree for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Moya App datafree on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Moya App datafree and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Moya App datafree and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Moya App datafree
|App Name||Moya App datafree|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Moya App datafree FAQs, Guide, and Features
Instant messaging & calling with friends, read news, get live-scores, use local services, play fun games, check the weather, read books, MoyaPayD i-Account that lets you pay and be paid….dololo data cost, and much more.
There is no data cost to use Moya and instant messaging on these mobile networks:
SOUTH AFRICA MTN, Cell C, Vodacom, Telkom
NIGERIA MTN, Airtel
CAMEROON MTN, Airtel
ZAMBIA MTN, Airtel
UGANDA MTN, Airtel
Moya even works on these networks even when you have no airtime or data balance.
The Moya App does NOT share your data with big tech companies. Full stop.
Too good to be true? Try it and see. No catch!
UNLIMITED INSTANT MESSAGING & VOICE NOTES no data cost on supported networks
DISCOVER browse a range of useful and fun online services, #datafree, all in the one app
VOICE & VIDEO CALLING best quality compared to other apps (not #datafree – before calling you will be warned)
MoyaPayD iAccount for your business hustle that lets you pay, get paid, transfer money, send money, swipe, EFT, withdraw cash and buy data, airtime, electricity and more.
GROUP CHAT unlimited group chat messaging for no data cost
MESSAGE ATTACHMENTS fully supported, such as photos, videos, documents, location sharing (not #datafree – before sending you will be warned)
END-TO-END SECURITY automatic end-to-end encryption of personal messages
CONTACTS SYNC automatically find your contacts who use Moya
ALWAYS LOGGED IN never miss a message
OFFLINE MESSAGES messages saved when your phone is off
The Moya App datafree is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.