Download MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker
|App Name||MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker|
|Update||December 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone. The cut results are stored in “/mnt/sdcard/media/audio”.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this app. You can even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it for free. Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
How to use Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker:
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
♪ Record button at top left of app to record an audio/music for editing.
♪ An Inverted Red Triangle to Select and Edit Mp3/Music from your Mobile/SD.
♪ Option to delete (with confirmation alert) the created Tone.
♪ View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
♪ Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
♪ Tap anywhere on the wave & the built♪in Music player starts playing at that position.
♪ Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it.
♪ Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign to contacts, using this editor.
Use this audio cutter free of cost and make the best ringtone ever from your old songs.
The MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.