Download MP4 Video Cutter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MP4 Video Cutter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MP4 Video Cutter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MP4 Video Cutter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MP4 Video Cutter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MP4 Video Cutter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MP4 Video Cutter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MP4 Video Cutter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MP4 Video Cutter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MP4 Video Cutter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MP4 Video Cutter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MP4 Video Cutter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MP4 Video Cutter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MP4 Video Cutter
|App Name||MP4 Video Cutter|
|Update||May 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
MP4 Video Cutter FAQs, Guide, and Features
MP4 Video Cutter is free application help you cut your Video very fast and easy.
MP4 is most popular video format, almost videos stored in your phone use this format, so this application is very useful for you.
Keep original Video quality. Video after cut has same quality with input Video.
– Cut video very fast and simple.
– Easy to cut Audio file : *.mp3, *.wav, *.3pg ..etc..
– You can select part of video to cut.
– Display thumbnail photos of Video to help you easy to select part of Video to cut.
– Play preview while cutting video.
– Build-in video player help you easy to watch video after cut.
– Display all videos mp4 in your phone to help you select.
– Display all videos after cut.
– Allow you to share, delete Video.
– Compact application size with nice user interface.
– Support all CPUs type: x86, x86-64, mips, mips64, armabi, armabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
– Supported both smartphone and tablet.
How to use:
– Select video or audio to cut.
– Select a part of video or audio to cut.
– Save and share after cut video.
We use some images designed by freepik.com and iconfinder.com
– Support Cut Audio: Mp3, Ogg, Wav, 3gp, arm, aac, m4a, 3gpp
– Support Android 11 (R).
– Fix some bugs.
The MP4 Video Cutter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.