Download MR Level Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MR Level Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MR Level Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MR Level Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MR Level Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MR Level Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MR Level Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MR Level Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MR Level Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MR Level Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MR Level Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MR Level Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MR Level Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MR Level Editor
|App Name||MR Level Editor|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
MR Level Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
>>> NOT A GAME!!! <<<
This is a demo of the game developer tool called Multiplatform Runtime Level Editor available in the Unity Asset Store.
This Multiplatform Runtime Level Editor will allow your players to create levels in game. Allowing your gamer community to create levels will not only increase their satisfaction, but it will also save your time. You can also use this level editor to create levels yourself and save them. This way you can allow your players to download the levels from your server or mysql database, which will reduce your initial game file size.
– works in Unity 5
– no Unity Pro required
– multiplatform (tested on iOS, Android, Windows Phone/Store/Standalone, Web Player)
– runtime (runs on device, does not need Unity Editor)
– supports both touch screen & mouse/keyboard
– terrain editor (uses Unity Terrain Engine)
– object editor (placement, transformation, coloring)
– object snap tools (to terrain/grid, object to object)
– streamed levels (instantiate visible objects only)
– level preview icon rendering
– easily moddable uGUI
– 3 demos (full level editor, FPS game with object editor and terrain editor)
– open code (no obfuscation, change the code as you want)
– independent modules (handles(move|rotate|scale), perspective gizmo, snap tools, level streaming, touch gestures, uGUI widgets, …)
– added first weapon (turret tower)
– started Russian translation
The MR Level Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.