Download Music player for YouTube: Stream for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Music player for YouTube: Stream for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Music player for YouTube: Stream on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Music player for YouTube: Stream for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Music player for YouTube: Stream on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Music player for YouTube: Stream on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Music player for YouTube: Stream for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Music player for YouTube: Stream on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Music player for YouTube: Stream and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Music player for YouTube: Stream for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Music player for YouTube: Stream on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Music player for YouTube: Stream and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Music player for YouTube: Stream and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Music player for YouTube: Stream
|App Name||Music player for YouTube: Stream|
|Developer||MWM – Music and creative apps for Android|
|Update||September 7, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Music player for YouTube: Stream FAQs, Guide, and Features
Wanna listen to youtube music videos while doing something else? Stream is the best solution on the market so far!
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos (+100 Millions videos) without any ads and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country: unlimited music streaming!
You can easily add videos to your current listening queue to gain time and schedule your listening experience.
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
– Video player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
– Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
– Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
– Search among millions of ads-free YouTube music videos for free: smart search with suggestions
– Browse the daily Top Charts songs: USA, Brazil, UK..
– Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
– Discover our special radios: whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
– Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore.
– Access in a click dedicated tabs to your music with content you’ve recently watched and liked
– Enjoy simple one touch and drag&drop gestures to manage and listen to your music
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
– Create your own playlists
– Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
– Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
– Create your Stream account (through Facebook or Google+) to save and access your playlists from any device
– Import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
– Add songs and manage your current queue easily
Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen:
– the Top Charts songs list
– the recently watched and favorites videos
– Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
– Schedule your music stop with the Sleep Timer: 5 min before bedtime or 10 min break? Stream will automatically stop when needed.
– Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness.
– Stream is a third party music streaming player app, not a downloader. It does not allow to listen to your own mp3. All the content is provided by YouTube services. Therefore, Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
– Please use the following link to report any content that may infrige copyrights: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/
– Stream is not a mp3 downloader
– You can stream and listen to unlimited songs but will not be able to download them.
screen, nor to let you download songs.
– By using Stream, you agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
– one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
– one to enable the floating popup player
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamplayerapp/
If you are experiencing any issues or have comments and suggestions please contact us at [email protected], we will do our best to help you!
The Music player for YouTube: Stream is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.