Download My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games
|App Name||My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games|
|Update||October 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games FAQs, Guide, and Features
Meet Boo, your very own virtual pet! Enjoy countless hours of fun in this addictive and entertaining game brought to you by Tapps Games!
Each Boo is like a real pet that needs lots of attention, and your task is to take care of it in the best way possible. Feed it, wash it, take care of its health, put it to sleep and play with your Boo – while you have lots of fun with over 20 thrilling mini games that will surely keep you entertained and your Boo happy as a puppy!
If your Boo is hungry, you can find an array of delicious and nutritious food in the pantry: from yummy tacos to some tender barbecue ribs, or even a portion of octopus sashimi if you’re in the mood for a more exotic food! Your sweet tooth will be satisfied with mouthwatering candies, such as pumpkin pies, milk shakes and colorful lollipops!
You can also dress up your boo any way you like! Go to his closet and style it like your favorite movie or book character! Choose its hair and accessorize, from top hats to a regal crown, or even a leprechaun hat! Choose your attire! From formal to fun – and every style in between! You can buy new accessories to customize your Boo as you level up!
Your boo will get dirty from time to time, and like any other pet, a bath is necessary! Taking care of your pet also entails giving it some medication whenever needed, and you can play with magic potions and energy drinks! You can also decorate its house with fun posters and decorative rugs – not to mention redo the walls with beautiful wallpaper and some fancy flooring! You’ll LOVE this BOOtiful game so much, you won’t be able to leave it alone!
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS it up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep it happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATHE your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo’s house with dozens of awesome items!
And a lot more! There’s always so much to do in My Boo!
You will never get tired of your cute little pet monster!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• Boo Mix – Match Boos
• Piano Boo – Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Basket Boo – How many points can you score in this basketball game?
• Matching – A match-3 style game to combine Boos
• Bubble Pop – Launch and combine Boos of the same color
And many more!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
The My Boo: Your Virtual Pet To Care and Play Games is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.