Download My Calendar – Period Tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Calendar – Period Tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Calendar – Period Tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Calendar – Period Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Calendar – Period Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Calendar – Period Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Calendar – Period Tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Calendar – Period Tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Calendar – Period Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Calendar – Period Tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Calendar – Period Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Calendar – Period Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Calendar – Period Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My Calendar – Period Tracker
|App Name||My Calendar – Period Tracker|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
My Calendar – Period Tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Period Calendar – Menstrual Tracker
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days.
The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you.
See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page.
Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes.
Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement.
Period tracker, calculator and calendar
– Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
– Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
– Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
Daily period log with detailed tracking
– The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
– Easily move between calendar days
– Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
– Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
Always have up-to-date info with the tracker
– Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
– Choose from different units of measurement
– Reset tracker data to start fresh
– Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
– Adjust luteal phase length
– Track cervical observations
– Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
Period tracker with abstinence mode
– Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
– Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens
Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman.
Download our period calendar free today!
Follow us on:
✓ The ability to export cycles history to a document was added.
✓ Minor issues reported by users were fixed.
✓ Please send us your feedback!
The My Calendar – Period Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.