Download My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Cars (Fuel logger++) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Cars (Fuel logger++) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Cars (Fuel logger++) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Cars (Fuel logger++) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Cars (Fuel logger++) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Cars (Fuel logger++) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Cars (Fuel logger++) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Cars (Fuel logger++) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My Cars (Fuel logger++)
|App Name||My Cars (Fuel logger++)|
|Update||November 8, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
My Cars (Fuel logger++) FAQs, Guide, and Features
If you are asking yourself one of next questions, then My Cars is the app for you
• How much cost my vehicle (car, bike, etc….)? By year, by month, by mile/km, etc…?
• What is the min/avg/max fuel efficiency of my vehicle? Does it depend on the season?
• How could I not forget to check if I have enough oil? Can I set reminders for services and/or bills?
• How can I manage my trips with costs?
• How can I have the history of the fuel prices I paid?
My Cars is intuitive and highly customizable to fit your needs. You can customize fuel subtypes, bill types, services and much more.
You will be surprised on how much costs your vehicles. With My Cars you will better understand the costs and then it will allow you to control them.
Type of vehicles supported
• Tractors or any vehicle that uses hour as main counter
• Fuel tracker with many options. Supports partial refuels, missed refuels, refuels with gauge.
• Services management with ability to setup reminders
• Bills management with ability to setup reminders
• Car records with details like insurance number, made, pictures, etc…
• PRO: Trip management (start/end location with address, trip type, trip cost, etc…)
• Many fuel types supported: Gasoline/Diesel/LPG/CNG/Hybrid/Flexfuel/Electric/etc…
• distance (total, by year/month/day)
• min/average/max fuel efficiency
• cost per day/month/year (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• cost per mile/km (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• min/avg/max/total fuel quantity (breakdown by fuel type)
• min/avg/max fuel price
• Fuel efficiency overtime
• Fuel efficiency aggregated by month (is fuel efficiency higher in winter?)
• Costs per months
• PRO: Compare computed fuel efficiency against onboard computed values
• Costs by km/mile
• Autonomy estimation of your car
• Odometer overtime
• average lines
• ability to edit values (like refuels)
• Reminders/events management (service/bill/other)
• Example: setup a reminder for checking oil level
Backup, import, export
• Automated backup on internal storage
• PRO: Automated backup to Dropbox
• Export to CSV/XML. CSV can be open with Excel
• Import from CSV/XML (to transfer data from one device to another one, or to import data from another application)
PRO only features
• PRO: Backup/restore from/to Dropbox
• PRO: Currency management with exchange rates
• PRO: Google Cloud Print support
• PRO: Trip management
• PRO: Customize driving style, road types and more
How to enable PRO mode
•Buy My Cars Pro Key app. See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aguirre.android.mycarpro
•Activate ads. After 7 days you can remove ads if you don’t want anymore PRO mode.
You can find documentation with many tips here: http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to
If you face a crash, we recommend using Android crash report and contacting support
Fix notifications issues since Android 8
The My Cars (Fuel logger++) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.