Download My Elevation for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Elevation for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Elevation on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Elevation for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Elevation on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Elevation on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Elevation for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Elevation on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Elevation and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Elevation for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Elevation on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Elevation and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Elevation and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||My Elevation|
|Update||November 2, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
My Elevation FAQs, Guide, and Features
My Elevation uses web services to get your precise surface elevation based on your current location. This is far more accurate than the elevation data provided by your device. But there’s so much more you can do with My Elevation. Try it and see!
● The application shows the surface elevation above sea level based a latitude and longitude. It does not provide altitude in cases where you are in an aircraft, high up in a building, or high off of ground for some reason.
● This application must have a working data connection to be able to show your position on the map, get your precise elevation and provide much additional rich content . It does not have an off line mode. Please consider this before giving poor ratings when it doesn’t work when you have no data connection.
● Follow Me Mode – Follows your current location in real time. Watch your movements on a map and see your elevation and coordinates updating as you move.
● Search for Locations and watch the map fly over to them. My Elevation will tell you the weather there and let you browse Wikipedia articles about attractions nearby the location. If you are curious at all about other places you will love this !
● Long press a location on the map and My Elevation will tell you the weather there and let you browse Wikipedia articles about attractions nearby the location.
● Add bookmarks for places you want to remember.
● Share your location or what you find in searches with your friends in a text or email.
Map Mode – Lets you pick one of four Google Map types (Normal, Satellite, Topo and Hybrid)
Heading Up, Map Tilt and Night Mode
Try it out and let us know how it goes.
email us at [email protected]
or visit https://www.facebook.com/MyElevation
This application uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about how the application is used and what failures occur. This allows us to make the application better with each release. You can opt out of this by un-checking the Analytics data item in the application preferences. No personally identifying information is collected.
The My Elevation is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.