Download My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator
|App Name||My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator|
|Update||January 12, 2018|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator FAQs, Guide, and Features
My OldBoy! is a full-featured and super-fast emulator to run Game Boy and Game Boy Color games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates accurately almost every aspect of the real hardware. Special features including link cable, rumble, and tilt sensor are also supported. You can also make your GB games colorful by selecting a custom palette.
With the full version, you can:
• Save progress at ANY TIME and return back to it instantly (through emulator’s menu)
• Fast-forward with speed greater than 2x. Depending on your hardware, it can be as fast as 50x the normal speed.
• Have multiple cheats.
• Have tilt sensor emulation through your Android’s motion sensors!
• Have GB Camera and Printer emulation!
• Link up as a server with your friend (the other side as a client, which is allowed on the free version).
• Create multiple screen-layout profiles.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Super Game Boy palettes emulation. Enhance monochrome games by bringing more colors!
• GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes support.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot with normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
Minor UI fixes.
The My OldBoy! Free – GBC Emulator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.