Download My Recipe Box : RecetteTek for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Recipe Box : RecetteTek for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Recipe Box : RecetteTek for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Recipe Box : RecetteTek for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Recipe Box : RecetteTek and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My Recipe Box : RecetteTek
|App Name||My Recipe Box : RecetteTek|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
My Recipe Box : RecetteTek FAQs, Guide, and Features
Finding a recipe has never been easier!
RecetteTek is a real Cookbook 2.0 for all food lovers.
Create your recipe library and manage it easily.
Gather all your favorite recipes in one application.
Add your own recipes or import them directly from the Internet .
RecetteTek has a search engine to easily find and import recipes from most cooking websites.
Scale recipe quantities up and down easily!
Thanks to the different filters available (categories, ingredients, tags, favorites), you will find recipes in a flash.
Bring your shopping lists with you in so as not to forget anything at the supermarket. Create as many shopping lists as you want. From the recipe, add the ingredients directly into the list of your choice.
You can use your tablet in order to not have to touch the screen when you are cooking.
Can’t decide which recipe to use? Shake your device; RecetteTek will choose a recipe for you!
RecetteTek will make your scattered pieces of paper a thing if the past!
Cooking will be a pleasure.
• Add your own recipes
• Import recipes from most cooking websites.
• Edit your recipes
• Sort and filter your recipes by category
• Search by ingredients; convenient to finish the leftovers from the fridge!
• Add favorite recipesManage your own categories
• Share your recipes by email
• Backup and restore your recipes (You can also share your recipes with friends! )
• Create your shopping lists from recipe Ingredients
• Change the quantities (automatically calculated)
• Search by tags
• Plan your recipes week by week
Premium features :
• Remove ads and watermarks
• Export HTML
• Sync with Google Drive
How to import a recipe?
> Use the integrated search engine
> In your browser, “Share” the page to the RecetteTek app
> Enter the url address of the recipe in the import function of the application
On your desktop computer, use the recipes generator (.rtk) available on our website to quickly import your recipes https://www.recettetek.com/generator
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/recettetek
– Add Facebook videos support
– Bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for all your comments 🙂
The My Recipe Box : RecetteTek is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.