Download My Smart Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the My Smart Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the My Smart Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install My Smart Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the My Smart Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Smart Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Smart Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the My Smart Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the My Smart Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install My Smart Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the My Smart Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the My Smart Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the My Smart Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
My Smart Home
|App Name||My Smart Home|
|Update||November 19, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
My Smart Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart Intercom. Cameras. Telemetry. Smart House. Video surveillance. In one application.
– Entrance through the intercom along the contour of the face. No need to go for the keys, the intercom will recognize you and open the door.
– Opening the door through the application.
– Video calls to a smartphone. The call goes to the app, and you can open the door if you want;)
– Call history. If you were not at home, you can see who came.
– Ability to share access with family members (and not only).
– Online viewing of city and personal cameras.
– Archive of records with the ability to download the required fragment.
– View the events that have occurred recorded on the camera.
– If you have multiple addresses, you can link multiple accounts.
– Video surveillance – a selection of events included in the review of our CCTV cameras. Only real cases, only hardcore (by the way, you can send us an incident from your cameras).
– Sensors for leakage, movement, smoke, door opening, glass breakage and others. Not to worry.
– Arming and disarming an apartment or house.
– Notifications about events and triggered sensors.
– Remote tracking of indications of consumption of water, electricity and heat energy.
– Consumption graphs for the selected period.
Стараемся идти в ногу со временем, поэтому поправили совместимость с Android 12
The My Smart Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.