Download MyCam View for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MyCam View for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MyCam View on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MyCam View for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MyCam View on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MyCam View on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MyCam View for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MyCam View on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MyCam View and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MyCam View for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MyCam View on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MyCam View and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MyCam View and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||MyCam View|
|Developer||RDI Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.|
|Update||June 9, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
MyCam View FAQs, Guide, and Features
MyCam View allows you to view your 7 Inch or 9 Inch wireless video monitor from anywhere in the world on your Android™ smartphone or tablet.
The app allows you to:
• View live video from all connected cameras.
• Change the channel displayed in live viewing.
• Save snapshots directly to your mobile device.
• Enable two-way audio with any of the connected cameras.
• Search and playback motion events saved to the system’s memory card.
• Android v4.0 and higher.
• A minimum upload speed of 512kbps is required. 1mbps or higher is recommended for best video performance.
• Selectable single-channel viewing only.
Optimize event playback function
The MyCam View is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.