Download Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet
|App Name||Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet FAQs, Guide, and Features
With the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet you can send and receive Bitcoins, Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens like Tether USD, USD Coin, HobiToken, Binance USD, Bitfinex LEO, 0x using your mobile phone.
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them,
works for your paper wallets, private keys, master seeds.
See also our promotional video “Mycelia in Wonderland” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
– 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
– No blockchain download, install and run in seconds
– HD enabled – manage multiple accounts and never reuse addresses (BIP32, BIP44)
– Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
– Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
– Secure your wallet with a PIN
– Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
– Support for BIP38 Keys
– Send and receive Ethereum (ETH)
– Send and receive ERC-20 tokens
– Find other people to trade Bitcoins with in person using our Local Trader feature.
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application’s source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
– Master seed based – make one backup and be safe for ever. (BIP39)
– Manage your wallet on multiple devices without giving up control
– For enhanced privacy and availability you can connect to our super nodes via a tor hidden-service ( .onion address)
– dynamic fee handling to ensure timely execution of your transactions by the network, based on blockchain load
– Show fee/byte in transaction details to determine execution time
– Watch-only addresses (single key or HD) for a secure cold-storage integration
– Private key (single or xPriv) import
– Directly spend from paper wallets (single key, xPriv or master seed)
– Hardware Wallet enabled – directly spend from your favorite Hardware wallet:
– Trezor supported √
– Ledger supported √ (Nano, Nano-S, Unplugged, HW.1, Trustlet)
– KeepKey supported √
– Mycelium Entropy compatible Shamir-Secret-Shared 2-out-of-3 keys spending
– Encrypted PDF backup and restore of single key accounts
– Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
– Address book for commonly used addresses
– Transaction history with full transaction details.
– Share your bitcoin address using NFC, Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
– BIP70 payment request compatible
– Proof-of-Payment (BIP120/121), thanks Kalle Rosenbaum for the collaboration
– Integration cashila.com to send money via SEPA wires within the European Union
– Integration Glidera.io to buy bitcoin using your bank account in the US or Canada.
– Support for BitID Authentication, securely login on websites using your wallet.
– choose your favorite block explorer
– warn about possible easier to be double spend transactions (RBF) and unconfirmed parent transactions
– Deterministic signatures for Bitcoin transactions (RFC6979)
– cold-spend from BIP38 NFC tags (body implants anyone?)
– compact QR Codes (BIP73)
Explanation for permission requests:
– Location – used to update LocalTrader location – only when user manually updates it.
– Camera/Microphone – Scan QR codes.
Bugfixes for GiftBox and accounts’ synchronization user interface.
The Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.