Download myWorldLink for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the myWorldLink for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the myWorldLink on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install myWorldLink for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the myWorldLink on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the myWorldLink on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install myWorldLink for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the myWorldLink on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the myWorldLink and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install myWorldLink for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the myWorldLink on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the myWorldLink and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the myWorldLink and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||September 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4W and up|
myWorldLink FAQs, Guide, and Features
myWorldLink App is the Self Customer Service Application exclusively developed for WorldLink Customers which gives our customers the access to manage all the services conveniently. The more you do with myWorldLink the more you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
BILLING MADE EASY
– View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
– Pay your bill online instantly & securely
– View Billing History
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
– Open and check your trouble tickets from anywhere
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
– View your daily and monthly internet usage
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
– View and update your contact information
– View Internet & NETTV remaining days/subscription details
– Temporarily extend To expired account
– View grace days
– Sync multiple account on same device
– Sync one account on two different devices
CONTROL YOUR SERVICES
– View and Change Wifi Password
– View and Control Connected Devices
– Reboot router
– Parental Control
– Mac Filtering
– SafeNet – Safer internet for children
– myWorldLink app is available on Android 5.0 and above.
HELP AND SUPPORT
– Help : Help yourself with FAQs
– Hotline number : 01-5970050(NTC), 9801523050(NCell)
– Support : [email protected]
– Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/wlink.np
Reset Homepage Widget
Beacon Device Info in Connected Device
Bit Error Rate Status in Router Info
The myWorldLink is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.