Download NABA: Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NABA: Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NABA: Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NABA: Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NABA: Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NABA: Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NABA: Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NABA: Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NABA: Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NABA: Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NABA: Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NABA: Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NABA: Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||NABA: Protector|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
NABA: Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
PROTECTOR: Learn, engage and develop with some of the world’s best in the areas of Executive Protection & VIP Security.
The North American Bodyguard Association (NABA) is bringing together security professionals from all sectors of the industry with a focus on training, networking and community. The organization is welcome to all bodyguards and close protection agents that desire to improve their professional standing.
The PROTECTOR app can be downloaded and explored free of charge. Paid members can have access to exclusive premium features and upgrades. Annual paying members have full access into the official organization.
Use PROTECTOR for:
Career Development & Employment Opportunities
With our collection of tools & templates, plus constantly updated job listings, PROTECTOR can help take you further no matter what stage of your career you are at. One of the NABA Network’s missions is to assist talented and trained individuals to both find work, and stay employed in the industry.
Access online training videos, webinars, & workshops designed to enhance and supplement your knowledge in the fundamentals of protection and all aspects of security.
Community & Networking
Once inside PROTECTOR, the NABA Network inlcudes you in a thriving community where you can seek professional advice, share the benefit of your experiences, and network with other security professionals, all without the chest thumping and keyboard commandos you find on other social media platforms.
Premium features include:
· Live and Pre-Recorded Training
· Current Job Announcements
· Community Discussion Groups
· Professional Networking
· Live Events & Workshops
· Webinars & Q&A’s
· Career Tools & Resources
· Group & 1-on-1 Mentoring Sessions
· Security Magazine & Articles
· Industry Podcasts
· Exclusive Content from Industry Experts such as Elijah Shaw, Bob Duggan, Mark “Six” James, Dale June, Harlan Austin, and more.
Certain areas of this app require a subscription to access. This is available for $19.99 a month or a discounted rate of $199.99 a year.
The long awaited Member Directory is finally here!
User Badges now available for member profiles & post
The NABA: Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.