Download Naija Ludo for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Naija Ludo for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Naija Ludo on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Naija Ludo for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Naija Ludo on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Naija Ludo on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Naija Ludo for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Naija Ludo on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Naija Ludo and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Naija Ludo for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Naija Ludo on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Naija Ludo and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Naija Ludo and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Naija Ludo|
|Update||November 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Naija Ludo FAQs, Guide, and Features
Ludo is a classic dice and race game, played with four pieces per house and a set of dice.
More boards added: you can choose among three colourful boards.(use the more button from the first screen to access this feature).
**Online multiplayer: you can play with any of you friends or family members any where in the world from the comfort of your home.
**Visual hand added
**Online Multiplayer supported
**Bluetooth multiplayer supported
**Difficulty level added(Easy, Normal, Hard and Advanced)
**Speed control added. You can control how fast a Piece move.
**You can enable or disable barrier
**You can enable or disable safe-house
**You can position board the way you like
**You can choose to play with one die or two dice
**You can decide to remove a piece when it captures opponent’s piece or not
**You can decided to play again when you capture opponent’s piece irrespective of the outcome.
All these features are accessible through Options.
————HOW TO PLAY————–
Ludo is a classic dice and race game, played with four pieces per player and a set of dice. This Ludo currently support two players with two houses each. In this game, each player controls eight pieces. The goal of the game is to move all eight pieces home before your opponent.
————MOVEMENT OF PIECE——–
A player with red house starts the game (in a case of winning, the loser starts the game with red house).
A piece can only come out of house when a die outcome is 6 but a piece that is already on the track can move with any dice outcome. Pieces travel through the track starting from home to the middle of the board. A track contains 56 steps.
A piece can only be removed if it successfully travels through the 56 steps or if it captures opponent’s piece.
A player’s piece can capture opponent’s piece if it ends in a block that is occupied by an opponent’s. The captured piece must be returned home while the player’s piece is removed from the board.
The secret of the game is to capture your opponent’s piece as many as possible and avoid being captured by your opponent’s piece.
A piece cannot capture opponent’s piece if the remaining outcome cannot be used.
1. A player can only roll dice twice consecutively or more as far as each dice outcome is 6 (first dice outcome = 6 and second dice outcome = 6).
2. Dice outcome must be played before rolling another one no matter the outcome.
3. For fast and smooth play, go to settings and turn on DIRECT COUNT.
1. Online Multiplayer connection error fixed: Better connection and better game play.
2. This version is not compatible with the previous versions. You must be on this version with your friends in other to play online together.
3. Interface redesigned: Extremely gorgeous.
4. Many errors fixed.
The Naija Ludo is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.