Download Narde for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Narde for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Narde on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Narde for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Narde on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Narde on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Narde for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Narde on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Narde and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Narde for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Narde on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Narde and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Narde and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||March 14, 2017|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Narde FAQs, Guide, and Features
Narde (classic backgammon) is one of the oldest board games for two players. Even chinese mahjong is younger than classic backgammon (long nardes). Spreading of this board game began with the ancient East and now Nard is wellknown all over the world. Sometimes name Nard meant simply “board game”, as at Spaniards – tablero, Italians — a tavol, Turks — a tavla (or tawla, tavli), Iranian – narde (nard, nardi); sometimes it were own names: Greeks — plakoto or a fevga, Uzbeks – gulbar, French a trictrac (or trik-trak) and backgammon — at British. In russian narde (classic backgammon) playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and a player wins by removing all of his pieces from the board before his opponent. Backgammon (narde) is a member of the tables family, now you can play backgammon online free!
Although luck is one of the determining factors in the outcome, strategy plays a more important role in the long run. With each roll of the dice, players must choose from numerous options for moving their checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent.
Board games would be incomplete without this diamond! Noone would pay attention to the beautifull strategy of chess, precise math of poker, large number of variations of dominoes and replayability of solitaire, without this queen of board games! Backgammon (nardi) took their rightful place on the pedestal table games.
– Singleplayer game
– Multiplayer game over internet (online) and on one device (hot seat), play backgammon free with friends or random opponent
– Multiplayer game over bluetooth
– Scoreboards and leaderboards
– Online shop with 12 unique backgammon (narde) gameboards
– Achievements and rewards
– Play backgammon free
– Fairness control
– In next update new nardes game types will be added (gulbar, crazy gulbar, fevga, plakoto)
Show everyone who is the real master of backgammon!
– fixed multiplayer
The Narde is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.