Download NAVER Map, Navigation for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NAVER Map, Navigation for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NAVER Map, Navigation on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NAVER Map, Navigation for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NAVER Map, Navigation on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NAVER Map, Navigation on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NAVER Map, Navigation for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NAVER Map, Navigation on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NAVER Map, Navigation and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NAVER Map, Navigation for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NAVER Map, Navigation on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NAVER Map, Navigation and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NAVER Map, Navigation and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NAVER Map, Navigation
|App Name||NAVER Map, Navigation|
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
NAVER Map, Navigation FAQs, Guide, and Features
South Korea’s GPS navigation Get started right away
* Experience the completely new Naver Map.
– Menu tab for Map home
Quickly access and use Nearby, Public Transportation, Navigation and the MY tab from the home screen.
– Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
– Nearby (SmartAround)
Check restaurants and places to visit in your surroundings provided by NAVER’s user data.
Fast and accurate navigation with real-time traffic info and optimized usability for any driving condition.
– Vector map
360 degrees rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
– Public transit time calculator
Set your departure date and time to view the best route and arrival time.
– Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Pin and save travel plans, restaurants, and other points of interest in folders and view them on the map.
– Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Requires Android OS 5.0 or later
*Find out more tips on how to use Naver Map
– Naver Map customer service: http://naver.me/GYywEiT4
– Naver Map blog: https://blog.naver.com/naver_map
*User confirmation for Naver Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended:
(Some features to make calls and send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea)
– Microphone: Used to provide voice search or voice comman.(KR only)
– Location: Used to find users’ location when users find direction or use navigation.
– Phone: A device ID is used to check and change the login status for security. Used to make calls while navigating.(KR only)
– Call history: Used to access receipts of phone calls/messages while navigating.(KR only)
– SMS: Used to send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Storage: Used to access device’s storage to save and read content in order to provide better service.
– Contacts: Used in NAVER’s easy login service or to make calls and send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Camera: Used in Feedback and NAVER’s MY – Receipt Confirmation to take photos of receipts.
*Address: Green Factory, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
– Map control supported in Android Auto
■ App stability and bug fixes
The NAVER Map, Navigation is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.