Download NBC Sports Gold for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NBC Sports Gold for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NBC Sports Gold on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NBC Sports Gold for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NBC Sports Gold on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NBC Sports Gold on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NBC Sports Gold for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NBC Sports Gold on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NBC Sports Gold and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NBC Sports Gold for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NBC Sports Gold on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NBC Sports Gold and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NBC Sports Gold and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NBC Sports Gold
|App Name||NBC Sports Gold|
|Developer||NBCUniversal Media, LLC|
|Update||May 18, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
NBC Sports Gold FAQs, Guide, and Features
NBC Sports Gold streams coverage anytime and anywhere for Premier Lacrosse League games and Pro Motocross races. Available without a TV provider. Subscription fees apply.
• PREMIER LACROSSE LEAGUE PASS: Watch the world’s elite lacrosse athletes compete throughout every game of the PLL 2021 season across the United States, live and on-demand, to see who will be crowned the next champion.
• PRO MOTOCROSS PASS: Watch the entire Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season including Qualifiers, Moto 1s and Moto 2s for every race live and on-demand.
• Live Streaming
• Full Event Replays
• No TV Provider Required
• Featured Video Clips Including Highlights, Interviews and more
NBC Sports Gold provides captioning support on videos with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. IPads that support Retina display can experience HD quality video at up to 1080p. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Bug fixes and optimizations
The NBC Sports Gold is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.