Download NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review
|App Name||NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review|
|Update||October 15, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review FAQs, Guide, and Features
NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review, with the Pain Management and Opioids module, is a unique adaptive learning program designed to fit your busy schedule and help you improve your practice by assessing and enhancing both your knowledge and your self-awareness. Packed with clinically relevant, rigorously edited content, NEJM Knowledge+ is the most efficient, engaging, and effective way to improve your patient care, prepare for your board exams with confidence, and earn your required MOC and CME credits.
You must first register online for the free Pain Management and Opioids module to set up your login credentials. Additionally, this app complements the online version of NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review. Customers can use this app to log into their personal account for the length of their purchase term. The experience on the tablet mirrors the full functionality of the desktop. The experience on the smartphone is optimized for the small screen and contains all the adaptive learning questions along with Recharge, Shuffle, and the Score Report.
NEJM Knowledge+ is the only lifelong learning and board review product that uses state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology to continuously assess the subjects you know and identify the areas where you need reinforcement. It then delivers questions based on what you know already, what you need to study more, what you are struggling to master, what you think you know better than you do, and what you might be forgetting.
From the brand you trust, we’ve developed and reviewed our study material to ensure it meets our exacting standards and your expectations. The question bank and exams correspond to the ABIM blueprint while reflecting the real-world challenges you face in your practice.
NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review includes:
– Thousands of highly relevant, case-based, multiple-choice questions that are mapped to the ABIM exam blueprint
– Shuffle — a feature that allows you to answer questions in a specific subspecialty or answer questions from across the question bank
– Two (2) timed practice exams
– Personalized reporting on your progress and performance
– The ability to earn your required AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points
NEJM Knowledge+ is a product of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
To learn more, visit http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org.
Have feedback or NEJM Knowledge+ account/access questions? Email us at [email protected]
– NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Board Review Support (link to http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org/contact-us/)
– Application License Agreement (link to http://www.nejmgroup.org/legal/terms-of-use.htm)
Pain Management and Opioids Disclosure of Support
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from the Opioid Analgesic REMS Program Companies. Please see https://ce.opioidanalgesicrems.com/RpcCEUI/rems/pdf/resources/List_of_RPC_Companies.pdf for a listing of REMS Program Companies. This activity is intended to be fully compliant with the Opioid Analgesic REMS education requirements issued by the US Food and Drug Administration.
The NEJM Knowledge+ IM Review is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.