Download NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner
|App Name||NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner|
|Update||July 9, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner FAQs, Guide, and Features
The most simple, fast and highest performance QR Reader on the market – and FREE!
NeoReader scans the broadest set of 1D and 2D codes today.
– Scans all standard 1D and 2D code types – QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, PDF 417 and more!
– Automatic detection of code type
– Omni-directional live-stream scanning
– No framing or alignment required. Simply point and scan
– Share using email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
– Create your own QR codes – for FREE!
– Confirm websites before visiting them
– Scan vCard, meCard, WiFi, phone number and email codes
– View history of what you have scanned
– Support for front and rear camera
– Personalize scanning sounds
– Amazon search for 1D scan results
– Like us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
– App developers: Access to Trial SDK from within app – FREE!
For more information, visit www.neom.com
– Bug Fixes
The NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.