Download Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS
|App Name||Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS FAQs, Guide, and Features
Netlooter is a single-player offline FPS. Download the game and enjoy action-packed gameplay, powerful weapons, and become the ultimate Netlooter.
🛑 No pop-up ads (you choose if you want to see them)
🎮 Simple controls compared to other mobile offline FPS
🤖 Simple enemy AI for FPS newcomer
🔫 10+ powerful weapons
👾 Replayable campaign
Your goal is to steal the almighty and powerful Nethack from NotAnEvil Corporation. This Nethack can affect time and space themself. Ever dream of stopping bullets with your finger 👆?
In this offline FPS, your aiming skill will not be challenged. Only your quick reaction⚡ and movement will be tested. With some simple controls, discover the offline FPS genre in a new way. It is simple and easy to pick up.
The bullet stopping ability lets you stop bullets whenever you want without being hit. (Of course, if you dodge the other bullets 😎).
Keep up to date, follow me on:
And for behind the scene:
– New feature: Cloud Saving
– New weapon to unlock: the VSM-5, strike the daemon horde with violence, speed, and momentum.
– New Sandbox level: A medium building with long to close-quarter combat.
– New combat and exploration music
Gameplay changes :
– Fixed restarting tutorial issue
– Added music volume slider
– Added a strafing move to all daemons
– Improved visibility during combat
– Added moving platform in HQ. Fast access to your favorite weapon
The Netlooter – The auto-aim FPS is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.