Download NetX Network Tools PRO for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NetX Network Tools PRO for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NetX Network Tools PRO on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NetX Network Tools PRO for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NetX Network Tools PRO on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NetX Network Tools PRO on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NetX Network Tools PRO for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NetX Network Tools PRO on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NetX Network Tools PRO and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NetX Network Tools PRO for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NetX Network Tools PRO on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NetX Network Tools PRO and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NetX Network Tools PRO and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NetX Network Tools PRO
|App Name||NetX Network Tools PRO|
|Update||October 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
NetX Network Tools PRO FAQs, Guide, and Features
– Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain, UPnP Name, Manufacturer and Model Name.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
– DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
– Backup/Restore data on the local folder.
– Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
– Supported tethering mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL in order to share ideas, opinions, support and to be informed about new release.
Add new icons
The NetX Network Tools PRO is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.