Download NFC Smart Card Info for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NFC Smart Card Info for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NFC Smart Card Info on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NFC Smart Card Info for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NFC Smart Card Info on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NFC Smart Card Info on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NFC Smart Card Info for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NFC Smart Card Info on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NFC Smart Card Info and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NFC Smart Card Info for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NFC Smart Card Info on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NFC Smart Card Info and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NFC Smart Card Info and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
NFC Smart Card Info
|App Name||NFC Smart Card Info|
|Update||October 6, 2015|
|Requirement||3.0 and up|
NFC Smart Card Info FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app shows Secure Element applications (a.k.a Java Card applet or Smart Card application) are installed on a contact-less Smart Card (ISO/IEC 14443-4) or EMV credit card using Android NFC phones.
– Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
– Show name, AID and brief description of detected applets
– Log level preference: show various level of log detail including R-APDU via
– Show HCE support status + P2P protocol type in About
– Material Design UI
– Only work with NFC phones.
– This app won’t detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
– This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
– This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don’t collect data of any kind.
Supports 170+ card types such as:
– Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
– ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
– Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
– CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
– UnionPay (China), PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan) …
Add HCE Info & minor improvements
The NFC Smart Card Info is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.