Download Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep
|App Name||Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep|
|Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
|Update||January 27, 2019|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep FAQs, Guide, and Features
Blue light from the phone is a cause of eye fatigue. It disturbs your sleep and harms your eye health. The night shift function has been scientifically proven to reduce blue light. By adjusting the screen to soft light, it relieves eye fatigue, helps you sleep well and improves your vision health. 100% FREE and effective for eye care!
√ Night filter shifts your screen to natural warm light
√ Help you gain one more hour of sleep
√ Protect your eyes for 24 hours with the auto-timer
√ Help maintain healthy eye habits
√ Save your battery by 15%
√ Get better sleep by reducing blue light
√ Ease eye fatigue with just one tap
√ Many colors to choose from
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is the visible light spectrum (380-550nm) for circadian regulation. It contains more energy than other visible light types, so it may damage your retinal cells.
WHY SHOULD I USE BLUE LIGHT FILTER?
Research shows that exposure to blue light imposes serious threats to retinal neurons, causes eye strain, dry eyes, and inhibits the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that influences circadian rhythms. With our night shift function, your vision health will be greatly improved.
CAN BLUE LIGHT FILTER IMPROVE MY SLEEP?
Yes. Natural exposure to blue light during the daylight hours boosts people’s energy, alertness and mood; however, it will disturb your sleep at night.(from wiki) Blue light filter can effectively reduce blue light from the screen and help you get better sleep.
RELEVANT SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
1. Steven W. Lockley, George C. Brainard, Charles A. Czeisler. “High Sensitivity of the Human Circadian Melatonin Rhythm to Resetting by Short Wavelength Light”. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Sep;88(9):4502-5.
2. Burkhart K, Phelps JR. “AMBER LENSES TO BLOCK BLUE LIGHT AND IMPROVE SLEEP: A RANDOMIZED TRIAL”. Chronobiol Int. 2009 Dec;26(8):1602-12.
3. —-“Effects of blue lights technology”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_blue_lights_technology
4. “How exposure to blue light affects your brain and body”. Nature Neuroscience; Harvard Health Publications; ACS, Sleep Med Rev, American Macular Degeneration Foundation; European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons; JAMA Neurology
The Night Shift – Bluelight Filter for Good Sleep is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.