Download Nighttime Speaking Clock for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Nighttime Speaking Clock for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Nighttime Speaking Clock on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Nighttime Speaking Clock for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Nighttime Speaking Clock on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Nighttime Speaking Clock on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Nighttime Speaking Clock for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Nighttime Speaking Clock on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Nighttime Speaking Clock and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Nighttime Speaking Clock for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Nighttime Speaking Clock on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Nighttime Speaking Clock and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Nighttime Speaking Clock and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Nighttime Speaking Clock
|App Name||Nighttime Speaking Clock|
|Update||March 6, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Nighttime Speaking Clock FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is the most convenient application to check the time without having to open your eyes.
It is recommended for people who have trouble sleeping.
It is simple to use:
1. Open the app and place your phone face up next to you, for example on your bedside table. You can black your screen out.
2. Whenever you feel the need just hover your hand over your phone and it will automatically announce the current time.
Our app will consume very little battery power.
Application supports 16 languages:
►English US and UK
►Spanish, Italian, Portuguese PT and BR
Talking clock will not interrupt your sleeping patterns as it runs on a blacked out screen and will only announce the time when you hold your hand above the handset.
Other app can be used in tandem with this app.
Voice clock won’t interfere with your sleeping patterns, because it is not intrusive.
Volume and many other parameters can be set to your personal preferences.
Sound and voice quality is excellent and no other text speaking engines need to be installed.
important bugs fixes
The Nighttime Speaking Clock is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.