Download NoRoot Firewall for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NoRoot Firewall for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NoRoot Firewall on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NoRoot Firewall for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NoRoot Firewall on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NoRoot Firewall on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NoRoot Firewall for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NoRoot Firewall on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NoRoot Firewall and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NoRoot Firewall for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NoRoot Firewall on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NoRoot Firewall and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NoRoot Firewall and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||NoRoot Firewall|
|Update||January 20, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
NoRoot Firewall FAQs, Guide, and Features
Firewall WITHOUT ROOT. Host name/domain name filtering, simple interface, fine-grained access control and no suspicious permissions on the firewall app itself.
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn’t support IPv6. I’m working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
– No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
– Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
– Simple interface. Easy to use.
– Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
– Björn Sobolewski
– Elias Holzmann
– Torsten Bischof
– Daniel Macedo
– Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
– Wilco van Tilburg
– Patrick DARRICAU
– David opdebeeck
– George Camargo
– Fernando G
– Florin Radulescu
– Mehmet Ali Inceefe
– Tufan Bağdu
– Ömer from steppes
– Adair Moreno Matus
– Amer ahmad
– Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
– Matthew Hoyles
– Lachezar Gorchev
– Fabian Thomys
– Alejandro Celis
– Juan Diego Iannelli
– Pierre-Louis Russo
– Alfred Spijker
– Matúš Moravčík
– Julian David Strassegger
– Nickolay Umnoff
– Anil R Chaudhari
– abdullah almuzahmi
– and many other people
– Android 10 support
– Filter import/export
The NoRoot Firewall is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.