Download Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF
|App Name||Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF|
|Update||May 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF FAQs, Guide, and Features
Notebloc is a document scanner app that helps you scan paper and declutter: scan receipts, tickets, notes, drawings and other documents. You can create PDF documents or JPEG files.
• Notebloc Scanner is a 100% free scanner app supporting unlimited usage, developed by a notebook company in Barcelona.
• You can scan documents of any type: notes, receipts, drawings, sketches, photos or images.
• Use our multiple page scan to scan multiple pages at once.
• You can create single or multi page documents and organize them in folders and subfolders.
• It includes OCR for typed texts in 18 different languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Danish, Catalan, Dutch, German, Finnish, Hungarian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Tagalog and Turkish).
• The app will automatically detect the corners and correct the perspective of the image. Making it appear as if it was taken with a 90 degrees angle.
• Any shadows or similar will disappear.
• You can crop a document or image directly inside the app.
• Your scanned documents can be saved or shared through email / Whatsapp / Dropbox, etc.
With the Notebloc® app:
We correct the perspective of your captured piece of paper: Notebloc geometrically fits your photos (see example above), making that the image on the screen completely straight, as if you had taken the picture in a perfect 90 degree angle.
We eliminate any trace of shade in your photos: Imagine you could have the perfect light intensity to digitize your notes in any circumstance, time and place. That may seem impossible, but with the Notebloc app your digitized notes will look perfect, clean, without any imperfection due to light and shadow. In your digital image you will only get what there is written or drawn on a completely white background.
Within the application you can:
– Create documents and save them as PDF or JPG.
– Share documents online: e-mail, instant messaging, social networks, etc.
– Rename documents.
– Classify documents by date of creation or edition.
– Choose in what size of PDF you want to keep your notes.
– Digitize images / other documents that you may want to save along with your Notebloc notes.
– Add, copy and order pages within the same document.
– Create folders to better organize your files.
When used in conjunction with our Notebloc® notebooks, you get optimal results. The gridlines and background of our paper will magically disappear.
Notebloc is a brand of digitizable paper notebooks, born in Barcelona in 2013. All Notebloc products are compatible with our mobile app that allows your ideas, notes, drawings and sketches from your Notebloc to be converted to digital.
About Notebloc Scanner app:
The Notebloc app is the only document scanner app developed by professionals in the notebook industry. At Notebloc, we care about the needs of all professionals and students who search for the best scanning and document organization tools.
– Syncing Notebloc Scanner with Google Drive now available! Sync or back up your scanned documents among all your Android devices.
– Bug corrections.
The Notebloc Scanner App – Scan, save & share as PDF is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.