Download Notification History for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Notification History for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Notification History on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Notification History for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Notification History on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Notification History on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Notification History for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Notification History on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Notification History and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Notification History for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Notification History on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Notification History and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Notification History and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Notification History|
|Update||November 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Notification History FAQs, Guide, and Features
new:Widget added (v 2.2.5)
new:Portuguese language added (In the case of inappropriate or bad translation please contact our support team.)
Some video tutrials could be found on our youtube channel.
contributors: looking for contributors to localize the application…
update: in the case of notifications not showing after update to new version, please uninstall the app, restart your device and then install it again.
This app is designed to catch your device’s notifications and toast messages, which pops up on your device and store them in order to browse and search them later even if they were dismissed. You can also define filters for notifications which are undesirable, so they will not be saved and will not appear in lists or search results.
Received notifications should be also scheduled for later by long tapping within a list, or selecting a clock style icon in notification detail view.
To remove notification from view try swiping the item left or right.
When notifications not showing: Please make sure, you have provided a Notification Access in android settings
When toasts not showing: Please make sure, you have provided an access to Accessibility Service in android settings
Please note, only content shown at least once can be handled, past events (which happend before this app installed) not !
Premium edition features:
– Ads free interface
– KEEP Matched filter type
– Unlimited filters
– Custom date range in notification view
Starting with version 2.5.1 WhatsApp images, audio, video support added. That means you can view images received by WhatsApp application even if they are deleted. To mirror and view images please enable storage permission. Images can be opened within notification detailed view by tapping on any of the items labeled as “photo”. Please note this function is now in beta version, if you are experiencing any inconveniences, please let us know as soon as possible. You can enable or disable the function from side menu, by tapping a “WhatsApp monitoring” option.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
v 2.9.5 – 2.9.13
v 2.9.2 – 2.9.4
– Google drive backup is now back!
v 2.8.8 – 2.9.1
v 2.8.5 – 2.8.7
– German language
v 2.8.2 – 2.8.4
– Google Drive automatic backup
– Dark theme support
v 2.7.4 – 2.7.7
– Russian language fixes
v 2.7.2 – 2.7.3
– New setup tutorial
– New language selector
– Turkish language added
– Added PATTERN authentication
The Notification History is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.