Download Notification History Log for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Notification History Log for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Notification History Log on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Notification History Log for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Notification History Log on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Notification History Log on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Notification History Log for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Notification History Log on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Notification History Log and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Notification History Log for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Notification History Log on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Notification History Log and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Notification History Log and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Notification History Log
|App Name||Notification History Log|
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Notification History Log FAQs, Guide, and Features
Never imagined what happens to your notification when you dismiss or clear it from notification tray?
Have you ever in a situation where you accidentally removed the notification/message from any installed application and want to read that deleted message or notification again?
Notification History Log is here for your rescue.
Once you install this app, it will start generating the notification log and you can literally view the notification history anytime.
You can easily manage, sort and view all past notifications you received after installing Notification History Log application
This app works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets running on KitKat or higher. The best thing about the app is Advanced History feature where you will get full control over your past notifications.
Notification History Log Features:
→ Advanced History:
Entire app magic happens in Advanced History screen. You can see deleted messages and past notifications with detailed information. The powerful search will help you find any stored notification from entire notification log very easily.
All notifications are grouped based on apps to show you the timeline of notification history.
You can also add important notifications to favorites, filter past notifications, export* the notification history to the Text file or Excel file, clear notification logs and more.
→ Themes:* Notification History Log is bundled with both light and dark themes. More themes will be added in the coming updates.
→ Homescreen Widget*: Add widget to your home screen to view the notification log instantly
→ Blacklist Apps*: You can blacklist the apps to ignore them in the notification logs.
→ Backup and Restore*: You can back up the notifications and restore them again when you are reinstalling Notification History Log later. All backups are encrypted and stored on your phone memory
→ Android Default Notification History: On supported devices, you can enable and open the Android’s default Notification History to view past notifications in the traditional way. You can enable this option in App Settings.
→ Clear Notification Logs: You can clear entire notification history from the Settings or you can even delete the notifications specific to single app.
Notification Access: To get the notifications from notification tray and store them locally on your mobile
Storage: To export notifications in excel or text files and to create encrypted notifications backup
Internet: To display Ads and for purchasing Pro Version
1. Features marked with (*) are available in the Pro Version.
2. On devices like Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo you need to enable Auto start for Notification History Log application. Also, whitelist our app if you are using battery saver, RAM Cleaner or Speed booster applications.
Troubleshooting screen in App settings will help you in fixing most of the common problems.
3. It is not possible to get the notifications you received before installing our application. Our app will start generating the notification log only from the time when you install and enable the permission.
4. All your notifications are stored on your phone memory and we don’t have any kind of access to your notifications or data. We respect privacy and your information is completely safe.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Turkish language added
The Notification History Log is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.