Download NPR One for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NPR One for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NPR One on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NPR One for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NPR One on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NPR One on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NPR One for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NPR One on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NPR One and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NPR One for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NPR One on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NPR One and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NPR One and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||NPR One|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
NPR One FAQs, Guide, and Features
NPR One is the best way to listen to stories, shows, and podcasts from NPR and your local public radio station.
It’s public radio made personal.
A handcrafted experience
NPR One starts with the latest headlines then moves to a flow of stories that matter – narratives that increase your understanding, create connections, enrich your life and enliven your mind. All thoughtfully curated by hand, every day.
Your personal radio station
Just tap on the big play button in the Home screen, and NPR One gets to know you. Skip what you don’t want, or mark a story as interesting. Though your mix is personalized to deliver the stories you want, you’ll still hear the top news of the day and the stories you had no idea would captivate you.
Even with the breadth of public radio at your fingertips, you won’t lose touch at home. Local news and podcast episodes are woven seamlessly into your listening experience. Local stories, locally reported, are delivered daily. Community is everything.
Love to listen on the go? Get the most out of NPR One with CarPlay and Android Wear. Skip, pause, and search at a glance without even touching your phone. Staying at home? Cast NPR One to your Google smart devices.
* A personalized mix of stories from NPR and local station
* Stream your local radio station from wherever you are
* Easy access to the full catalog of NPR and local station shows and podcasts
* Sleep timer that will turn off audio automatically
Data Protection Choices
By downloading this app:
General bug fixes and sign-in improvements.
The NPR One is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.