Download NVIDIA Games for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NVIDIA Games for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NVIDIA Games on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NVIDIA Games for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NVIDIA Games on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NVIDIA Games on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NVIDIA Games for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NVIDIA Games on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NVIDIA Games and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NVIDIA Games for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NVIDIA Games on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NVIDIA Games and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NVIDIA Games and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||NVIDIA Games|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
NVIDIA Games FAQs, Guide, and Features
Play a huge library of amazing games on NVIDIA® SHIELD™ devices with the NVIDIA Games app.
What you’ll find inside:
• GEFORCE NOW GAMES
Stream the incredible performance of GeForce® RTX gaming graphics to your SHIELD device with GeForce NOW™. Stream your PC games from popular digital stores or free-to-play titles to your SHIELD device with GeForce NOW. Simply click on any GeForce NOW game in the NVIDIA Games app to start playing.
• NVIDIA GAMESTREAM™ GAMES
Cast your library of PC games from your GeForce GTX or RTX PC to your SHIELD device for a big-screen living room experience. Enjoy direct access to Steam Big Picture.
Game your way, with the NVIDIA Games app on SHIELD.
Learn more about SHIELD at https://www.nvidia.com/shield.
– Added a new Ubisoft account linking feature
– Various bug fixes
The NVIDIA Games is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.