Download NVMS7000 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the NVMS7000 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the NVMS7000 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install NVMS7000 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the NVMS7000 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NVMS7000 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NVMS7000 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the NVMS7000 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the NVMS7000 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install NVMS7000 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the NVMS7000 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the NVMS7000 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the NVMS7000 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||September 18, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
NVMS7000 FAQs, Guide, and Features
Gain instant remote access to your Network IP cameras using NVMS7000 V4.4 mobile software for Android OS (version 4.0 or higher). The free network video management system software enables you to effectively monitor IP cameras at anytime from anywhere from your mobile device. The latest version allows support device backup and restore in batch by QR code, support fire source detection, behavior analysis, ship detection, and temperature measurement for thermal camera. Preview up to 16 Channels in real-time, swipe for PTZ control and camera management, support preset activation and configuration, and calibration for brightness, snapshot support. End-users can also manage up to 100 sets of devices, including adding / deleting / modify profiles.
1.Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 320*480, 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 1280*800,1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
The NVMS7000 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.