Download OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax
|App Name||OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax|
|Developer||Cyprus Car Solutions Ltd.|
|Update||May 26, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax FAQs, Guide, and Features
An OBD2 car diagnostic scanner app that uses a low-cost bluetooth ELM327 adapters to connect to your car OBD2 bus.
1) Dashboard(“carputer”): View live OBD2 engine data on your Android phone – Connect to your vehicle ECU
2) OBD auto doctor app: retrieve Fault Codes (DTC’s or OBD check engine fault codes) and clear Check Engine lights – View fault descriptions using the built-in databases(all fault codes and descriptions gave from factory service stations and guaranteed 100%).
For testing our trouble codes database you can use this DTC: P0171, P0300, P0340, P0301, P0420, P0172, P0141, P0303, P0113, P0134.
3) Engine performance data – 0 to 60, 0-100 km/h
4) Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
5) KPL for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles.
6) Also that app can decode car dashboard icons and show description on
each icon that can find.
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes,
Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus,
Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat,
Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far
East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
Become a beta-tester: https://goo.gl/TO5ZFp
Attention: we have app version for Apple iOS devices that can connect to ELM327 WiFi adapter and read trouble codes(DTC) from car ECU, but we need to testing connectivity with few different cars. We need your help – become our Apple Beta tester!
To grant access to beta version we need your e-mail – send any letter to [email protected] and get reply with invite URL!
Increase app boot speed.
The OBD2 scanner & fault codes description: OBDmax is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.