Download Octopus for Business for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Octopus for Business for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Octopus for Business on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Octopus for Business for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Octopus for Business on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Octopus for Business on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Octopus for Business for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Octopus for Business on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Octopus for Business and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Octopus for Business for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Octopus for Business on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Octopus for Business and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Octopus for Business and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Octopus for Business
|App Name||Octopus for Business|
|Developer||Octopus Cards Limited|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Octopus for Business FAQs, Guide, and Features
Developed by Octopus Cards Ltd, the all-in-one Octopus App for Business allows merchants to sign up for an Octopus Business Account, and accept Octopus card and Octopus QR Code payments via their Android mobile device, with easy access to the following functions:
Submit Business Account Application
– Merchants can complete their account application and upload the required documents via Octopus App for Business
Receive Instant Payment Notification
– Once a payment is successful, the merchant will automatically receive a notification message on their mobile device, with an instant update of the balance in their Business Account
Instantly Transfer Monies Received to Bank Account with “FPS”
– Octopus App for Business is now connected to Faster Payment Service (FPS), enabling shop owners to instantly transfer funds in their Business Accounts to their pre-registered bank accounts on a 24/7 basis
Auto Bank Transfer
– The shop owner can set up the “Auto Bank Transfer” to automatically transfer all the balance in the Business Account to the pre-registered bank account, on a monthly, weekly or daily basis
Generate Octopus QR Code to Receive Payment
– Merchants can generate QR Codes (with or without the transaction amount embedded) for customers to scan and pay for goods and services
View Payment History
– Merchants can easily check transaction records and summaries, and export reports through email
Switch between Cashier Mode and Shop Owner Mode
– Cashier Mode receives real-time notification messages and supports enquiries regarding transaction record
– Shop Owner Mode supports additional features regarding management of the Business Account, including add and remove cashier, POS and shop management, transfer balance to bank account, etc.
For further details of Octopus App for Business, please visit www.octopus.com.hk/en/business/octopusappforbusiness/index.html
Licence Number: SVF0001
Various improvement and bug fixes
The Octopus for Business is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.