Download Off The Phone – lock phone remotely for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Off The Phone – lock phone remotely for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Off The Phone – lock phone remotely for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Off The Phone – lock phone remotely for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Off The Phone – lock phone remotely and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Off The Phone – lock phone remotely
|App Name||Off The Phone – lock phone remotely|
|Update||December 3, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Off The Phone – lock phone remotely FAQs, Guide, and Features
Off The Phone helps you lock your child’s phone easily and instantly. No sign in required, and application usage is free and straight-forward.
Many times, kids like to play with their phone, but seldom knows when to stop using it. Parents all over the world often struggle with their child to put their phone down, and come to eat/sleep etc.
With OffThePhone you will be able to lock your phone instantly for a period of time, or schedule a lock later.
Also, OffThePhone enables you to write a message to the child, so he or she will know why the phone is locked. e.g you can lock the phone for 30 minutes, 15 minutes from now, and write “Time to eat” in the reason field. The time for locking up the phone can be discussed with the child, and reduce the tension between the parent and his kid.
Many parents that constantly struggled with their kids on leaving their phone, tried OffThePhone, and reported great improvement on their ability to control their kids phone usage, and also good response from the child’s response.
The Off The Phone – lock phone remotely is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.