Download Official TWRP App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Official TWRP App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Official TWRP App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Official TWRP App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Official TWRP App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Official TWRP App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Official TWRP App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Official TWRP App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Official TWRP App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Official TWRP App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Official TWRP App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Official TWRP App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Official TWRP App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Official TWRP App
|App Name||Official TWRP App|
|Developer||Team Win LLC|
|Update||August 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Official TWRP App FAQs, Guide, and Features
TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Official app developed by Team Win for TWRP. Use the app to alert you when new TWRP versions are released for your device. When a new version is available, download it using the app and install it (root users only) without rebooting to recovery.
You can find a brief guide and more details about the app here:
The Official TWRP App does not require root to perform version checking, however, additional features are available such as image flashing if you grant root permissions.
Currently the app is only able to flash images from internal storage. We will add the ability to use additional storage locations very soon!
We will be developing additional features in the near future, so check back often!
Please do not ask us to add TWRP support for your device. We simply do not have access to all of the devices or the developer resource to port your device for you. You can port your own device here:
Updates for Android Q storage permissions.
The Official TWRP App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.