Download Old School Musical – Pocket Edition for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Old School Musical – Pocket Edition for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Old School Musical – Pocket Edition for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Old School Musical – Pocket Edition for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Old School Musical – Pocket Edition and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Old School Musical – Pocket Edition
|App Name||Old School Musical – Pocket Edition|
|Developer||Plug in Digital|
|Update||August 31, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Old School Musical – Pocket Edition FAQs, Guide, and Features
A new rhythm game with a total of 55 songs to play and more to come.
Beat the music in this chiptune adventure!
Tib and Rob are the heroes of a wacky adventure that will take them through the Chicken Republic.
Have you ever played a rhythm game before? Well, this is like that, but much better! With each note, you are responsible for the success of our two heroes quest. Swing your sword to the beat of chiptune tracks from Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko, Le Plancton.
– Challenge mode
– Awesome guests : Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko, Le Plancton
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
This game contains advertisement.
The Old School Musical – Pocket Edition is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.