Download One More Line for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the One More Line for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the One More Line on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install One More Line for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the One More Line on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the One More Line on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install One More Line for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the One More Line on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the One More Line and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install One More Line for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the One More Line on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the One More Line and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the One More Line and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
One More Line
|App Name||One More Line|
|Update||September 20, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
One More Line FAQs, Guide, and Features
ONE MORE LINE is a highly addictive, one button, space disco, skill timing game!
*** Over 15 million downloads worldwide*** Thanks for the support!
<10: You’re not trying
11-19: You can get that without even touching the screen
20-25: My mum can get that score
25-49: OK you’re on the way
100-199: Fist bump. You’re good
200+: Whoa, nice work!
400+ Best in the world!!!
What people are saying
“The game’s so fun. I got everyone on the set hooked on it. It’s a very easy game to learn, very hard game to master”
Burnie: Rooster Teeth (Podcast #302)
“It’s finger crack!”
Game Stitch Podcast
“One More Line is viciousness without respite. A hardcore gaming experience”
“An addictive time-waster perfect for downtime at the office or the daily commute”
“It’s a twitchy arcade game that’s something of a hybrid between the steering mechanic of slingshot racer and those rotating planet platformer games that are so darn popular.”
“SMG has got the formula precisely right. It’s a fast, eye-catching game that’s mechanically difficult, but the controls are simple and intuitive, so you never feel cheated, only beaten by your inability.”
“An addictive and challenging yet deceptively simple arcade game”
Jay is Games
“One More Line is most entertaining single button game that I’ve encountered.”
“The controls are responsive and accurate, and if you have a good self-control, as well as a propensity for the psychedelic seventies, this could be the right game for you. 8/10”
Original music by Sydney composer Batterie: Listen / Buy here: http://batterie.com.au/listen/
The One More Line is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.