Download OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes
|App Name||OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||September 20, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes FAQs, Guide, and Features
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over one million people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal® app can be used to manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
The OneTouch Reveal® app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
• Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
• Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you understand and manage your blood sugar. (Only available when using OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter).
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
• BG Tests: Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
• Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
• Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
• Identify high and low blood glucose results with the color-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c** to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
Access to OneTouch® Solutions
Get OneTouch® products delivered to your home through convenient subscriptions or just order products as you need them.
Get additional support to help manage your diabetes with access to partner products
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at 1-866-693-0599 or visit www.OneTouch.com
*Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with devices with BTLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy) support and running Android Version 8.0, 8.1, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0. Depending on your Android device and version, screenshots in Help file may not match what you see in your app.
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for Diabetes is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.