Download Online Portal by AppFolio for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Online Portal by AppFolio for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Online Portal by AppFolio on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Online Portal by AppFolio for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Online Portal by AppFolio on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Online Portal by AppFolio on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Online Portal by AppFolio for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Online Portal by AppFolio on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Online Portal by AppFolio and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Online Portal by AppFolio for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Online Portal by AppFolio on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Online Portal by AppFolio and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Online Portal by AppFolio and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Online Portal by AppFolio
|App Name||Online Portal by AppFolio|
|Update||December 22, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Online Portal by AppFolio FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Online Portal is for residents whose management company uses AppFolio Property Manager. Stay connected to your property or association manager and enjoy instant, on-demand access to your one-stop shop for the information and tools you need.
• Pay rent or dues and set up automatic payments
• Submit and monitor the status of maintenance requests
• Access important documents like inspection reports for tenants and meeting minutes for homeowners
• View and download your lease agreement
• Homeowners can submit architectural requests and view association-related events
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Online Portal by AppFolio is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.