Download OnSwitch for Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the OnSwitch for Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the OnSwitch for Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install OnSwitch for Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the OnSwitch for Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OnSwitch for Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OnSwitch for Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the OnSwitch for Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the OnSwitch for Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install OnSwitch for Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the OnSwitch for Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the OnSwitch for Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the OnSwitch for Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
OnSwitch for Philips Hue
|App Name||OnSwitch for Philips Hue|
|Update||December 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
OnSwitch for Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
OnSwitch for Philips Hue has a beautiful, simple user interface but it’s also powerful. Your Hue lights come alive with a single click!
Our Hue app connects to your Philips Hue Smart Bridge, creating immersive animated experiences with your Hue lights!
• Party/Disco Lighting
• Sunrise alarm and sunset sleep timer
• Accent Lighting
• Color flows
• Candle light
• Nature Scenes
Get the best Hue App, get OnSwitch!
Our Hue light scenes have cinematic flair. Music sound tracks set the mood while our an animation engine delivers bursts of light and sound where anything can happen. Santa lands on your house! Zombies attack! You are in a spaceship battle!
Other light scenes transport you to a Lush Forest, Venice or even Deep Space to chill out in the Orion Nebula listening to superb ambient electronic music.
OnSwitch gives you smarter, clearer ways to control your smart lights. Instead of guessing what Hue’s “Light Recipes” mean, our Everyday Lighting album presents gorgeous photos of antique and halogen bulbs or a skylight so it’s clear what kind of light you are going to get. Our fluorescent tube even flickers on like the real thing!
Want Color? Other apps make you drag a pin around a color wheel. OnSwitch makes it easy with curated Pastels and Accent colors. Warm and Cool color flows. And “Color Splat!” our exclusive color discovery feature that’s always fun and a surprise.
SUNRISE ALARM & SUNSET SLEEP TIMER
Wake up with a beautiful sunrise and your favorite music! Go to sleep with a sunset, optimized for better sleep.
Easily create and manage groups of bulbs. Control each group independently. OnSwitch manages groups on your Philips Hue Bridge so it will play nicely with your other apps!
• You will need Philips Hue lights along with the Hue Smart Bridge or LIFX bulbs to use this app.
• LIFX support is not guaranteed. If connected, it may not support all LIFX devices, or all app functions and animated content.
• FEATURED: New Years Eve & Fireworks Pro
• IMPROVED: OnSwitch Premium: Unlock Everything with 3-days Free!
The OnSwitch for Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.